Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love It!

Can I just say how much I love epicureous.com? It has everything food. Ya'll should definitely check it out if you haven't already done so. Another food site I like is cookingteens.com.
This Monday, I am having a dinner party with about 10 ladies coming. I am soo nervous! As I'm planning my menu, I'm trying to keep things fun but creative! Plus I still have to work on the decor....a good dinner party has other entertainments besides the food. Am I right?
Tootles! Carly

2 comments:

  1. hey. what is this?! i didn't know about this! give us some more info,baby! :) this blog is a cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up on the idea...hence no post since February. You got a account! Yay!! :D Gonna start a blog?? Haha, jk. Know how much you hate to write.

    ReplyDelete